Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

What are you playing?  (Read 4237 times)

Posted on 22 Oct 2014, 16:12:54
Butters
Smite is really good. I haven't been on it in a while. Been playing a lot of Destiny. More than willing to look for new people to play smite with.

Posted on 02 Nov 2014, 11:55:10
Taralis
I was playing Destiny with Carlos for awhile but then Outrack convinced me to start playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. It is a really fun MMO and I think we need more people to join us!
Currently playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Jenova world
Level 50s and ilvls
Bard: 112 / Paladin: 112 / White Mage: 104

Posted on 11 Nov 2014, 11:16:25
Murmurlade
An Attack On Titan fanmade game! It's so fun.
Weh, I wish I could play FF but... I think my comp just might die if I try.

Posted on 11 Nov 2014, 12:36:15
Outrack
Is that the one made in Unity engine? I played it a while back, it was pretty cool! :sparkle:

You can check to see if you can run FF by trying out the benchmark, which you can download here. As for me... I'm still playing pretty much nothing but FF :cry: Our guild's grown to 40 members and everything's going so well that I don't want to stop - Valkyria Chronicles comes out on PC today though so I might try that out a bit over the weekend.

Posted on 13 Nov 2014, 03:38:29
Murmurlade
Is that the one made in Unity engine? I played it a while back, it was pretty cool! :sparkle:

You can check to see if you can run FF by trying out the benchmark, which you can download here. As for me... I'm still playing pretty much nothing but FF :cry: Our guild's grown to 40 members and everything's going so well that I don't want to stop - Valkyria Chronicles comes out on PC today though so I might try that out a bit over the weekend.
wahhh yeah but I have nobody to play with! //lies down
I tried that before! My computer just froze and died. ;v; I-- might be getting a new laptop before April, so I can
play all the games I couldn't with a shitty CPU haha  :cry:

It's great that it's doing so well. Save a spot for me! I loved all the FF games so far so I can't see why I wouldn't like this one...  unless theres massive lag

:sweat: no choice to wait until i get a better computer either way

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013