Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Reverence and Friends Raid - The Weeping City of Mhach  (Read 1224 times)

Posted on 01 Jun 2016, 05:02:09
Val

New 24-Adventurers Raid - The Weeping City of Mhach

Reverence and Friends Alliance Raid

--> Wednesday, June 8th, 8 pm server time! <--

Patch 3.3 will come out June 7th and with it we will be presented with the second installment to the Heavensward 24-man raid "The Weeping City of Mhach"!
For this, we would like to organize a full alliance of Reverencians and friends to tackle the new content together! The plan is to go in blind, with no knowledge of mechanics and bosses, and figure out how to beat the new raid together.

And for this we will need you!

-Requirements-

Like the previous alliance raids we will need three parties of eight. It has not yet been announced whether one party will have one or two tanks, but I am sure we will be flexible enough to meet any criteria.

It is, however, important that your chosen class will have an item Level of 205 or above! So make sure you have the gear items ready, if you wish to participate. It will likely also be important to have completed the Void Ark, so make sure you get that out of the way as well (though most of us will probably have done that anyways ^^)

-Organization-

Now, organizing 24 people from different FCs into one big alliance sounds a bit challenging, but Leo came up with the idea to use a Doodle, and I think it is a good idea, so let's see how that will work out!
Here is the link to the doodle:

http://doodle.com/poll/qmuecyg8966c6daf

If you want to participate, please fill in your in-game name followed by your FC and the class(es) you would like to particiapte as (best in order of how much you would like to play the class, and only list classes that have the right iLv, please).
For example:
Val Papadoa (Reve, DPS,Heal,Tank)

(Edit: please note that our tank slots are filled!)
(Edit2: We have a fixed time for the raid from the information gathered from the doodle so far - Wednesday the 8th at 8pm server time. However, please still list your name and calss in the doodle so i can keep track of who wants to participate! Just note that we will not take any other time points into consideration at the moment.)

Then chose the dates and times at which you would be able to participate.
Times are listed as Server Time (=GMT)! Make sure you calculate the right time for your own time zone!! (although Doodle might calculate that for you if you are logged in)
I put in a lot of options, so I am very sorry that the doodle became quite large..  :sweat2: The listed times represent starting times, so make sure you will be able to play the game for at least 90 minutes after that to complete the raid!
Depending on how difficult the fights are, we might have to do more runs. Either, if everyone is in for that, we will just queue up again, or we will find another date and time based on the doodle.

I will see to keep this thread up to date and list any changes that might occur as well as possible party rosters from the doodle.

Hope to see you in Eorzea! o/

And for those interested, here is the Link to the official article about the new raid on Lodestone:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/ef5a759a7b2189e0573e328843680a6f21e9ae7c
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2016, 08:42:10 by Val

Posted on 03 Jun 2016, 06:27:27
Val

It has been confirmed that each party for the raid will be made up of

1 Tank
2 Healers
5 DPS

Posted on 04 Jun 2016, 14:09:54
Lena Ssur
Thank you for your work, Val and Leo!

I left my info in the Doodle. Unfortunately I won't be able to play days 10-11-12 because I won't be at my home but if any of that time is the only available please informe me and I might be able to arrange something since I will have my computer with me :) There is a possibility that at day 9 I won't be online either but I don't know for sure yet
DRG lvl 60 ilvl198 :: WAR lvl 60 ilvl 192 :: WHM lvl 60 ilvl 183

CRP lvl 59 : BSM lvl 60 : ARM lvl 57 : GSM lvl 60 : LTW lvl 58 :  WVR lvl 57 : ALC lvl 58 : CUL lvl 57  ::  MIN lvl 60 : BTN lvl 60 : FIS lvl 58

COIL :: T11 / T13 | Alexander Savage :: AS1

EXTREME :: Thordan

Posted on 05 Jun 2016, 03:33:29
Val
Thank you for joining, Lena! o/

No problem about you being away, it seems like we will just run the thing on Tuesday and hopefully get it over with! o/

Also:

Tank slots are filled! Our 3 tanks will be:

Outrack Soulbrandt PLD
Sancosi Dhen PLD
Sir Cuddleton PLD

Thanks for joining, guys!

The doodle is ging a bit slow at the moment, I really hope we will get some more people until Tuesday... If we are lacking people by Tuesday (as of now it all looks like we will be raiding Tuesday at 7pm server time), we will just spontanteously invite people or use the party finder. But I really hope that more people do sign up, so recruit your friends! :P

Posted on 06 Jun 2016, 14:24:08
Val
Thanks again to everyone who has signed up for the raid so far!

We have 14 people in the doodle, that is not a full alliance yet, but at least we are over half way there!

The patch will be going live tomorrow so I would like to start organizing the raid a bit more seriously. The Doodle tells me that all 14 people have time to run the raid on

Wednesday (the 8th) at 8 pm server time!

I would like to fix this date for now and I hope everyone is fine with it!
It will give everybody enough time to explore the new patch a bit until then and unlock the new raid.
It also gives us a bit more time to recruit the last 10 people! So, tell your friends and invite them to join us on Wednesday!

Posted on 09 Jun 2016, 03:01:21
Val
Thank you to everyone, who joined us!

Well, we did not clear the raid. But the fights are really tough and our ranks were considerably thinned after the second boss fight. Nontheless I had a lot of fun and learned a great deal!
We should definitely do things like this again in the future - and of course clear that raid together!

Sadly I did not take many screenshots and those I took turned out to look pretty bad.
But here is one, before the seond boss fight, the one that really kept us on our toes and which Team C finally beat in a truly epic finish!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013