Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Stormblood Benchmark  (Read 210 times)

Posted on 03 May 2017, 09:26:30
Outrack

The Stormblood Benchmark is out! Just as with the previous two, this features as both a teaser on what to expect from the expansion as well as a tech demo to make sure your PC's capable of handling it comfortably. This is slightly more important than the Heavensward Benchmark as the drop of PS3 support means more freedom for the developers, which also means a larger number of assets being displayed and other things that weren't possible with last-gen console limitations - so test it out and make sure you're good to go!

I'm surprised at just how well the benchmark's optimized, it looks gorgeous and I think they've tweaked the lighting engine a bit yet my aging PC still handles it very smoothly at maximum settings.

If you're on console and still want to see what the benchmark has, you can check out the video below instead! Some other interesting things include being able to view various SAM weapons if you change your character's gearset on character creation, you can find screenshots of what's available here. Specific animations of the new job skills can also be found here!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013