Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

The Reve Diaspora - Our Private Houses  (Read 65 times)

Posted on 17 Oct 2017, 01:03:38
Val
Val was awarded 1 point/s for this post

Welcome to the Reve Diaspora!

This thread and first post shall be a constant work in progress and is meant as a hub for all the private houses or apartments our members own and want to share!

I will try to keep this first post up to date with infos about the different locations of all the private houses and apartements, if you want to provide me with those. Feel free to write a few lines with a short description to make it easier to others to see what to expect, when they come to visit!
The rest of the thread can be used freely to share pictures of your homes or discuss housing matters!

Private Houses

Val Papadoa  --  The Goblet, Ward 5, Plot 13  --  This Mansion is meant to be a place to RP, so feel free to visit! It is currently under construction, but soon it will host a Lalafellin commerce centre, bar, cabaret and Val's private quarters.

Apartments
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2017, 11:37:01 by Val

Posted on 17 Oct 2017, 01:09:44
Val
So far I have only managed to finish the garden of Val's new mansion:

The front part can be used as a meeting place and training area, while the back part hosts a small botanical garden.

The botanical garden has a nice spot to relax and unwind and contemplate business.

The sunrise here is just magical..

And apparently I failed to resize the images for the website... Can someone please help? :x

Edit_ Racky helped. Thank you!
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2017, 11:36:51 by Val

Posted on 17 Oct 2017, 02:46:17
Outrack
Huh, that's odd. The images didn't resize because the imgur URL had https in it - changed it back to http and it parsed the dimensions properly so that's all you need to do in future :smile:

Thanks for creating this thread, hope we'll get to see loads of awesome pictures!! I'll update with my plot numbers as soon as the game's out of maintenance :D

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013