Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

YOU CREATE A THREAD! :D Also...I'm me.  (Read 4291 times)

Posted on 19 May 2013, 16:59:27
HBoss52
Hi, I'm Tougen...and I'm a recover...wait wrong place.

Theres my introduction. Zell brought me back from the dead to play, so blame him.  :sparkle:

:cross: Wait...more? Erm...live stateside I'm old now, and erm...play...video games?  :speechless:

Posted on 20 May 2013, 08:46:38
Outrack
Hey Tougen! Nice seeing someone didn't hop on the bullet-point bandwagon :e5:

Which other video games do you play? Have you had any lingering complications from being brought back from the dead? What does the 52 in your name mean? :+_+:

Posted on 20 May 2013, 09:32:15
ZellKFF
Welcome back Goss! I'm glad I randomly saw you log on MSN just as we were starting to play RO2 :)

I think the 52 might be his birth year... :naruto:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 20 May 2013, 20:59:11
Allucinari
Welcome back! Glad to have you around.

Also the 52 is totally his high school graduation year, come on guys.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 24 May 2013, 18:10:23
HBoss52
Hey Tougen! Nice seeing someone didn't hop on the bullet-point bandwagon :e5:

Which other video games do you play? Have you had any lingering complications from being brought back from the dead? What does the 52 in your name mean? :+_+:

Ahahaha...you thought I knew how to do things on a forum...anyhow, currently other than RO2, nothing, been sucking up time while I wait for a replacement video card.  Mine crapped out and was still under warranty.  As far as complications, just a stiff neck and weird cravings every now and then...it has something to do with my birth date.  The below posts = wrong.  :smile:

I think the 52 might be his birth year... :naruto:

:speechless:

Also the 52 is totally his high school graduation year, come on guys.

Wouldn't that make me...right around, what 78ish?!  I think I'd prefer the above, if that were the case, lol.

Posted on 24 May 2013, 18:21:55
Allucinari
Well it's certainly more exciting than the now obvious truth.   :e5:
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 24 May 2013, 19:56:54
Lexy
You're all wrong, it's the number of women he's romanced. It's actually much higher but he just wants to be modest and stopped counting after 3 months.  :e5:
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 24 May 2013, 21:23:11
HBoss52
You're all wrong, it's the number of women he's romanced. It's actually much higher but he just wants to be modest and stopped counting after 3 months.  :e5:

This. Was totally being modest...damn someone guessed. :love:

Posted on 25 May 2013, 00:32:17
Carlos
Woo! welcome to this place :>!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013