Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

AfghaniButters  (Read 4583 times)

Posted on 22 May 2013, 08:05:49
Butters
Hey guys. The names Shaun Butterfield. I'm 21. I am in the United States Marine Corps and I am married to a wonderful woman named Ashleigh. We have a son on the way and he is due in august before I come home from this deployment to afghanistan. I have been in the military for 3 years now and I this is my 3rd deployment. I first joined ashtear back in I think 2009 and I was met with mixed emotions but I hope all has changed and I am welcomed back with high greetings. I did used to play with gunbound and RO but I wasn't in RAWR. I hope to rejoin everyone on RO2 if I can. I am not due back on this deployment till the end of the ear unfortunately so hopefully everyone doesn't lose interest by then. I enjoy running, gymtime, reading books (favorite series is Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, and I have found it almost impossible to pick up another book since I finished the series), bowling, playing xbox (GoldenBlade09), and spending time with my wife and best friend Tyler. I was born and raised in Ludington, MI. The same legendary area that Tycool was raised in. That's a brief intro to me. If anyone wants to know more I am pleased to answer questions.

Posted on 22 May 2013, 09:35:11
Taralis
OH GOD NO NOT BUTTERS!!!

JK JK. Welcome back.
Currently playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Jenova world
Level 50s and ilvls
Bard: 112 / Paladin: 112 / White Mage: 104

Posted on 22 May 2013, 11:45:14
Butters
That was great. =D Thanks for the welcome back. It's been hard to stay in touch with everyone with all the stuff I have had going on and I hope I can stay for good now.

Posted on 22 May 2013, 12:01:25
Allucinari
Welcome back!  Congratulations on the upcoming son!
We expect pictures.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 22 May 2013, 18:11:51
Spud
Hey Butters, welcome back! You mention you grew up in the same area as Tycool, and you also mention your best friend's name is Tyler. Connection?

Posted on 22 May 2013, 22:14:27
Allucinari
(click to show/hide)
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 22 May 2013, 22:37:11
Spud
(click to show/hide)
-_-.

I knew that, I just didn't remember if it was the same Tyler or not. Emmie reminded me shortly after I posted that... Leave me alone! :(

Posted on 23 May 2013, 00:02:17
Butters
Thanks guys and of course I will get pictures up as soon as I am able to post them.

Posted on 23 May 2013, 07:30:56
Carlos
Welcome back butters :D!

Posted on 23 May 2013, 08:51:49
Eurosius
Welcome back Butters, congrats on the son, and I hope your third deployment is going well.

Posted on 25 May 2013, 03:04:03
ZellKFF
I thought spud was trying to be funny :/ NVM!

Welcome back butters, hope all goes well for you!

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 26 May 2013, 10:05:42
Outrack
Welcome back! Great intro, thanks for taking the time to post it all and congrats on the incoming addition to your family :smile:

Posted on 11 Aug 2016, 17:14:28
Butters
Well, good to see to see everyone again. I figured instead of starting a new thread I would just re-introduce myself in my old thread. How has everyone been? I am currently in Guam till the fall of 2018. Still in the Marine Corps. Still with my amazing wife..but wait...instead of one kid now, THERE IS 2! I have a boy and a girl and both are handfuls. oh and I picked up Sgt last year.

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013