Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Humble Bundle Deals  (Read 4790 times)

Posted on 24 May 2013, 10:23:23
Outrack
The Humble Bundle website is a charity-driven initiative that works on a "pay what you want" system, offering a collection of DRM-free games, OSTs and other related goodies at a price totally determined by you. The site started off with a focus on Indie games but has recently branched out into offering collections from companies like THQ and Double Fine, and the offers are usually way too good to pass up so this thread will keep track of all the deals as they become available.

Starting off, Remedy has just added the Alan Wake Collection which features the main game, the American Nightmare DLC addition, the game's soundtrack, and a massive amount of other extras such as wallpapers, sheet music, screenplays, comic books, early demos, a "making of" feature, and so on. I haven't played the game, but I've been a huge fan of Remedy's work ever since playing the first Max Payne title and have heard nothing but good things about Alan Wake, so for a few bucks you can't go wrong.

Posted on 24 May 2013, 17:57:26
Spud
I already own Alan Wake so unfortunately I won't be buying this bundle, but the Humble Bundle has contributed a lot to my Steam Library. Unfortunately it seems like the official bundles themselves (the numbered ones) seem to be less frequent now, likely due to the lack of active and high quality indie games to put in it.

Posted on 25 May 2013, 00:33:04
Carlos
Same, I already bought Alan Wake on steam when it was like5 bucks, they do like to put it up for cheap every time they hold a sale :( Also, I still have yet to play it T_T

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013