Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

[E3 2013] Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013  (Read 3201 times)

Posted on 24 May 2013, 13:42:08
Outrack

Welcome to the E3 Megathread! We'll be gathering all content relating to the expo here and update this post accordingly as stuff gets revealed, both ahead and during the event.

Anything you guys are looking forward to?

UPDATE 10/06/13 - Today's the big day! For the sake of organisation I'll be creating individual threads for each of the conferences, including summaries, screenshots and any other important information. If you'd like to watch the event live, bookmark the E3 Countdown website which offers the times of all major conferences and links to livestreams. I'll be in IRC all day, so be sure to log in to discuss things as they unfold.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2013, 08:10:13 by Outrack

Posted on 24 May 2013, 17:53:05
Spud
Despite yesterday's Mirror's Edge 2 debunk I still remain hopeful that maybe EA isn't saying anything because they'd like to announce Mirror's Edge 2 at E3.

please please please

Posted on 30 May 2013, 14:40:57
Spud
Bump for visibility for anyone interested:

Mirror's Edge 2 Help Center page appears on EA.com

It has since been taken down it seems, but this added to the appearance of the game on Amazon Germany leads me to believe we will absolutely be seeing Mirror's Edge 2 at E3.

Rejoice with me!

Posted on 04 Jun 2013, 06:14:31
Outrack
I'd be (very pleasantly) surprised if EA announced Mirror's Edge 2 - having Dice produce a new Battlefield would be a smarter move as the first ME wasn't a huge commercial success from what I remember, and we all know EA's about the money. Would be great to see them take more of a risk, I've beaten ME at least 3 times now and keep going back to it for a few runs every once in a while.

In other news, Eidos have teased a new Deus Ex project that will be announced at E3, titled "The Fall". I'd like to think that this is a new game in the franchise, but I have a feeling that it may end up being DLC as the styling is identical to HR's - though it's pointless speculating with such little info and we'll just have to wait and see.

Posted on 04 Jun 2013, 18:57:55
Spud
The first ME wasn't a commercial success by normal standards, you're right, but it has garnered a sort of cult following, so a second one will definitely see more success I think.

As for Deus Ex: The Fall, I'm hopeful that it's a new game. Other DLC hasn't really been announced and teased to this degree, but then again this is right around E3, so they could just be being assholes. I don't think so though. Two years after Human Revolution is reasonable for a new title considering the success of HR. At least it's not a yearly thing... :sparkle:

Posted on 12 Jun 2013, 04:14:53
Outrack
I'll get around to completing all E3 summaries later on today, but if you'd like some quick highlights... (watch this even if you've seen the conference, you won't regret it :sparkle:)

Posted on 14 Jun 2013, 06:51:23
Carlos
Man there's a bunch of cool games coming out that I didn't even know about. I think my goal for this new gen of consoles will be to get the ps4 first and the wii u (I can't not get anything that will have zelda on it) while just having my bro getting the xbox one. Any idea on how much the games will cost? will they still be at ~$60 or increase?

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013