Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Quick tips for 3 level 40's kharas! Save some valuable time!  (Read 1429 times)

Posted on 26 May 2013, 09:16:41
ZellKFF
ZellKFF was awarded 1 point/s for this post
Here's a very straightforward way to do the following 3 kharas:
- Die 50 times
- Ressurect 50 times
- Repair 100 times

They all unlock once you reach level 40. They might take a while if you do them the normal way, but with these tips, you'll do them in no time!

Die/resurrect 50 times
Save at Delta Town. Take all your equips off. From the kafra, go towards the daily quest board and past the artisan expert, into the small field filled with dagdas. Just punch a couple feeble dagdas and they should kill you in a few seconds. Respawn, run for the same dagdas (hurry while your HP is still at 50%), rinse and repeat. Should take no more than 15-20 minutes^^

Repair 100 times
Still in Delta town, still with feeble dagdas. This time keep your gear on. Aggro the nearest feeble dagda and pull it over onto Failed, the repair expert. Select "repair one", and repair your items while the dagda is still hitting you. Because the dagda will keep hitting you, your durability will keep going from 100 to 99, so keep repairing items over and over (use a pot/heal if you get low on HP). Should take a minute or so to complete the repair khara using this technique!

Hope this helps  :love:

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 26 May 2013, 17:45:33
raela
Very helpful! Greatly recommend this. :) ..when I was doing the repair, some kind soul decided to come over and kill my Dagda. ;_;
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 04:33:18
Ishkar
Yo, old post so maybe people wont even need em anymore but i wonder if its faster to just dive into the gorge where HoDP is in divided and rez, jump again, repeat for the first 2 kharas. And for the repair one personally i just repaired each of my items individually between rounds of coloseum, knocked it out in no time. Haven't tested either of these so who knows whats better but just an idea.

Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 12:02:40
Lein
its actually easer than many ppl think,
you can die by jumping at the rock tarantula's side at izlude hill.
its a quick walk.
as for the rapairing, well, dying and repairing would make things quite fast, however lemme remind you that you can repair them as soon as they are 99/100 which would be on the first fight, and the cost of repair at that lvl of damange is quite low
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 01:04:54
raela
He did mean to keep repairing one as the Dagda hits you to keep that cheap repair going. :P Good to know about HoDP/Izlude, though!
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 10 Oct 2013, 09:38:51
MrKillShy
I am trying to figure out if I can give karma for this, it's devious, smart, I so approve.

Posted on 23 Oct 2013, 12:42:44
Suppaman
But... ehi, that repair expert NPC name is so cool! Called "Failed" haha  ::>:

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013