Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Share pictures of your pets!  (Read 2101 times)

Posted on 16 May 2013, 15:49:58
Kurie
I have a dog named Kelly <3 She is about 3.5 years old. She's a smooth fox terrier and she is related to 3 of my mom's 4 dogs. :D

She was a puppy once:

Now she does yoga with me:

And helps with laundry:

And sleeps like a person:

Sorry for crappy image quality, all of these were taken with my phone. Expect more. This dog is my child.
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2013, 11:16:12 by Kurie

Posted on 18 May 2013, 02:38:45
Lexy
Sadly I have no pets, but here is a picture of my bf's sister's dog, Roxy, who was locked out for being rowdy around a babby and was very insulted at this predicament.

\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 21 May 2013, 10:23:33
raela
Kelly is adorable.. so expressive. <3

Since I have so many.. group pictures!

Here is most of the gang. It's pretty rare for Angel (the dog) to not be photogenic, but that's what happens when you catch her napping. You can tell this picture is a little outdated because Fantasia is still a kitten. It's actually kinda rare for all of the critters to be lying peacefully with eachother.. usually, it's Fantasia's fault for flying around at Mach 10, sometimes pouncing onto Missus Lorenzo (who is totally too classy for that sort of thing).

Pretty much all of the pets feel like beds should NOT be for solo use. Here is Fantasia grown up a bit more, sharing a bed with dumbbutt Crystal. Crystal is the old lady of the house (13, with Angel right behind her at 12) and has gone deaf. She's always been not-the-brightest, though, so it really hasn't helped. I'm just bitter because she knocked me over last night on my way to bed.. way to get out of the way by running back into me over and over, Crystal. >:(

And finally, bonus picture! All of my pets are awesome and special to me, but I think Fantasia has wiggled her way into my favorite (even if she is a total pain in the ass). I got her as a 6 week old kitten and Missus Lorenzo wasn't as big of a fan of her (2 years old at the time), so Fantasia is a total cuddler-people-cat. She sleeps on top of me usually, and always wants to nap in my lap in the evenings. Also, being a kitten, she does the most hilarious WTF? things. This is her being horrified at me CLEANING - why would I do that?!

~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 04 Jun 2013, 11:15:12
Kurie

Kelly sometimes likes to sleep with her big bad tooth hanging out to let people know how vicious she is.

Posted on 24 Jun 2013, 12:08:06
raela
What's that? The dog bed is large enough for multiple pets to share?

Naaaaaaah. Clearly the idea is to stretch out as much as possible so no one else can hop in.

Posted on 23 Jul 2013, 23:48:38
Kurie
I recently found a folder full of baby Kelly pictures. Enjoy.

Kelly was sleeping on her bone and it made it look  :lol:

Last Edit: 24 Jul 2013, 14:35:44 by Kurie

Posted on 24 Jul 2013, 23:25:51
Allucinari
Kurie mentioned in her first post that Kelly is related 3/4 of our mother's dogs.  Since I live with our mom, these dogs function as my pets... So... REINTRODUCTIONS.

Porter
8 years old, grumpy, loves his ball, hates you (especially if you might touch his feet)

Belle
6 years old, fiesty, loves buttscratches, wants your cuddles and your dinner

Candy
3 years old, sweet, stubborn, most expensive dog butt known to man

Cary
3 years old, super sweet, will punch you in the face, bite you, then wonder why you are mad

FYI, Cary and Candy are Kelly's brother and sister.  Belle is their mom.  Porter is that creepy family friend that everyone calls their uncle, but he isn't at all related and is a total weirdo.  Just look at this shitlord.

ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 25 Jul 2013, 02:31:31
raela
Angel had an exciting week trying to keep up with a 3 year old Boxer and protecting me from my family. She made sure no one was allowed to come in a door without being barked at. Now that we're home, she lied down for a dignified rest..

Nevermind, what the hell dog. D:

Posted on 25 Jul 2013, 15:57:36
Lein
all those dogs looks alike allu! how do you manage to differenciate them?!
and Angel looks dead tired O___o;; is that your feet, rae?
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 25 Jul 2013, 16:02:23
raela
The steroids give Angel a lot of pep, but even they can't help when she's partied herself out. Those are indeed my toes. D: I tried to get them as much out of the picture as possible.

Posted on 25 Jul 2013, 16:06:22
Allucinari
Each one looks totally different to me Lein!
The black and white one is pretty easy to differentiate.  The others have different markings on their bodies and color variations on their faces.  The structures of their heads are all slightly different too.

Also those are totally raela feet.  I have seen those feet before. :lol:
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 25 Jul 2013, 16:22:24
raela
Also this is next to me. DYING OF CUTENESS

Posted on 03 Aug 2013, 17:10:39
Lein
well, guess its my turn:

Here, I present you guys, Kira:

This is her camping house, she is a camper and barks to strangers from it, sniping them with some suprisingly lound and very annoying sound:

Here she is on top of a car, whenever she is on top of high places she sits and does nothing, she knows sooner or later we'll put her back on her beloved ground:

Xmas is a bit cold at nights, so we gave her some extra blankets:

Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

Posted on 03 Aug 2013, 23:52:00
Allucinari
THAT DOG

stereotype about Mexican having a chihuahua goes here
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 04 Aug 2013, 02:25:08
Lein
to begging with its not even mine >=D!!!
but lives with us, and usually Im the one taking her out on strolls XP

chihuahuas arent that common >=P
Nick -> Lein
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013