Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Achievements!  (Read 2205 times)

Posted on 03 Jun 2013, 07:53:57
Butters
Achievements can be anything from real life, video games, or anything that makes you feel accomplished.

I just got promoted to Corporal, 2 days ago.

Posted on 03 Jun 2013, 08:31:35
Kurie
I think this is a great idea, despite not having any of my own achievements to report.  :cry:

Congratulations, Butters!

Posted on 03 Jun 2013, 18:53:42
Spud
Congratulations Butters!

As of this month I've now been a professional (career, not hobby) Web Developer for two years!

Posted on 03 Jun 2013, 19:22:30
ZellKFF
Grats to both!

I've gone 10 days without drinking anything else than water and tea (no sugar or milk) and I haven't broken my combo yet. No sodas, no whisky, no beer...That's a big ask considering I get dragged to the pub several times a week by just about everyone I know >_<; But I'm still standing!

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 03 Jun 2013, 20:33:54
Spud
Congrats Zell, that's huge! I'm sure you've lost a few pounds already drinking just water and tea! I'm trying that for the ten millionth time now...

Posted on 03 Jun 2013, 21:32:32
Allucinari
Congrats everyone!

I made the switch to water and tea (I do occasionally allow myself coffee and alcohol as I do want to keep enjoying my life) and it's probably one of the better choices I've made. My body works better, my skin is clearer, and I can lord my superior dietary choices over others.

Uh in my ~achievements~ news... they finally gave me a safe code at work? NOW I CAN HAVE ALL THE LIBRARY MONEY.
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 19 Jun 2013, 08:52:05
Kurie
Guys this is probably really dumb but today I was handed a free box of six of my favorite donuts and I didn't eat any. I just took them to work and gave them to my co-workers. And last week I was offered a free brownie and turned it down.

I know it's not a big deal to most people but I really have issues with eating in general so I'm really proud of myself.  :sparkle:

Posted on 19 Jun 2013, 18:42:36
Lein
Congrats everyone O_o!!

well, this is in-game, but gotta say I was able to reach 5th round on Colo today! wohoo
for a newbie Rogue with no speed pots thats a pretty big deal...

altho I was forced to hunt them down like a falcon and POOF dead!!

47k blood points in this run! hope to make it better next time!
(also got to the 800z!)
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 20 Jun 2013, 12:51:36
ZellKFF
Well done Lein! Just for future reference there is an achivements thread (and a colo thread!) in the guild section^^

And special congratulations to Kurie <3 Well done! I know how hard it is :sparkle:

Posted on 03 Jul 2013, 14:48:39
Kurie

I reached 1000 followers on tumblr today. :sparkle:

Posted on 09 Jul 2013, 12:15:06
T-Shaped
i applied for a better job to move up the chains in my life

Posted on 21 Jul 2013, 07:47:05
Butters
Congrats to everyone on their achievements

We got told were coming home a month early from this deployment, so were just over halfway done. And we haven't had any combat related injuries...we did have one guy break his heal though in like three spots and had to be sent home for surgery..ya we were jumping a 12 ft wall in training but he's back home with his wife.

Anyways my achievement is I've been keeping my weight steady at 185-187 while still putting on muscle. And I've started working on my requirements to pick up Sgt and when I'm done with that it'll just be a matter of time...like 8 more months lol

Posted on 22 Jul 2013, 11:16:54
ZellKFF
Grats Butters, saw a pic of you and you look great! Keep it up soldier!

Posted on 12 Aug 2013, 15:22:46
Butters
*cough* ahem..marine *cough* lol And thanks Zell!

Posted on 14 Aug 2013, 01:36:50
Butters
Butters was awarded 2 point/s for this post
My wife just gave birth to our first son Owen on August 12, 2013 at 1601 EST. Weighing 7 lbs 14 oz. And 22 in long.

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013