Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Which TV Shows Are You Currently Watching?  (Read 3192 times)

Posted on 18 Jan 2014, 17:49:44
Outrack
Skipped out on the premier of The Blacklist and I'm now marathoning it as it's probably the best new show to have come along in a while. Spader plays his role very well and the subject matter is sufficiently dark (though not as much as Hannibal), and each episode ends satisfyingly while keeping the overarching story interesting enough to want to see the next episode asap. Go watch it!

Also started watching Almost Human, an I, Robot rip-off that surprisingly seems to get better with each episode. Fox dropped the ball by airing episodes out of order though, which may affect ratings and the possibility of a second season - though with Fox stellar ratings may lead to a cancellation anyway as they seem to hate anything that isn't Simpsons or Family Guy.

Posted on 18 Jan 2014, 20:03:59
Kichijoten
Yeah, The Blacklist is on my to-watch list too :-)

retired from RO2 - Playing FF XIV!

Posted on 11 May 2014, 09:04:07
Scribble92
Currently watching far to many things to list them all haha but one of my favourites at the minute and a must see is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234222/?ref_=nv_sr_1
 its currently 4 episodes into season 2 so not too much to catch up on if anybody decides to give it a try and i must say tatiana maslany is an awesome actress. you'll see why if you ever watch it.

heres the seson 1 trailer
Scribble92- beastmaster extraordinaire

Posted on 26 May 2014, 10:36:02
Scribble92
Stumbled upon another little TV show today called Penny Dreadful and features a few well known actors, Timothy Dalton for example (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2628232/?ref_=nv_sr_1)
It's a drama/Horror TV show set in Victorian London, Explorer Sir Malcolm Murray, American gunslinger Ethan Chandler, and others unite to combat supernatural threats in Victorian London. It also has some classic characters in it such as Victor Frankenstein and Dorian Gray.
It's a very well made show and I'm enjoying it so far, there are only 3 episodes at the minute.

WARNING: trailers may contain NSFW scenes

Scribble92- beastmaster extraordinaire

Posted on 31 May 2014, 04:22:38
Taralis
There are just so many, but here goes... (I have a problem)
  • Supernatural
  • Arrow
  • Revolution (cancelled  :cry: )
  • Grimm (Just watched all 3 seasons in about a week)
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Game of Thrones
  • Newsroom
  • Suits
  • Modern Family
  • Hollywood Game Night
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • How I Met Your Mother (Ended but still watch the reruns)
  • Friends with Better Lives (Got cancelled but CBS is trying to sell it to another network)
  • Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
  • Family Guy
  • Dragon Ball (I have been watching all of them and now on GT)
  • Lost (never finished it and trying to get back into it)
  • Heroes (same as Lost)
There are a few shows starting next year that look interesting. I will be watching The Flash on The CW for sure and might give Gotham on FOX a go.

Here is a list of renewed/cancelled/ending/new shows for 2014-2015: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fall-TV-Schedule-1005618.aspx
Currently playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Jenova world
Level 50s and ilvls
Bard: 112 / Paladin: 112 / White Mage: 104

Posted on 02 Jun 2014, 03:01:30
Outrack
Gutted that Almost Human was cancelled, it had real potential and suffered poor ratings due to issues that were out of its control such as erratic scheduling breaks and episodes being aired out of order. Maybe Urban can finally make the Dredd sequel now that his schedule's been cleared...

Finished Arrow (awesome), The Blacklist (great), The Mentalist (much better than expected), Person of Interest (good finale, awful season), Hawaii Five-0 (good season, awful finale), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (really picked up at the end), and Castle (great but getting stale). Currently finishing off NCIS Los Angeles which has become a kind of guilty pleasure, and...

Hannibal. I feel like it's kind of unfair to claim that this season isn't as impactful as the last, as it was an extremely hard act to follow - I've still been enjoying it, but it hasn't arrested my attention in the same way as it had before and as of episode 9 I'm getting a little tired of it. Got to give them points for creativity when it comes to kills though, and for taking the time to explain how seemingly impossible setups are done.

Other than that, still going through Game of Thrones and will pick up Flash and Gotham when they start. I've also grabbed all of Firefly recently, and... Oh yeah, I'm also about to finish the first season of Bob's Burgers but doubt I'll watch later seasons anytime soon as I can see the shtick getting old if I marathon it.

Plus I have My Little Pony downloaded and should probably watch it so I can become a horrible person.

Posted on 14 Jun 2014, 20:33:42
Faintning
Blue Bloods is my new addiction. It came from TV few years back, and I started watching it, then forgot few episodes, stopped watching. I picked it up again from Netflix, and I'm damn hooked. Police seried just have something that hookes me. 

I also watched Black Orphan in 2 days. 10 episodes in 2 days, yes, im crazy. But I have time. Anyway, clones, police. Danger. Watched first episode and was like meeh, might aswell watch this. Then I went and watched it in 2 days.

don't ever let me get netflix, ever again. it's poison for me
BRD118, WAR113, PLD111, WHM111, SCH110

EXP:
coils 10/13
EX 7/7

Posted on 16 Jun 2014, 04:31:43
Kichijoten
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_(Danish/Swedish_TV_series)

Second series, just brilliant Danish/Swedish crimi  :heart:

Posted on 17 Jun 2014, 16:06:30
Taralis
don't ever let me get netflix, ever again. it's poison for me

You know what is poison. I have Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, and Comcast Xfinity OnDemand.... Too many shows to watch and too little time...  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Level 50s and ilvls

Posted on 14 Aug 2014, 20:03:28
Taralis
I need to stop picking up shows to watch... Started watching Doctor Who and Chuck on Netflix.
Level 50s and ilvls

Posted on 17 Aug 2014, 15:00:24
Kichijoten
Once Upon A Time

very good!  :smile:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843230/

Posted on 20 Nov 2014, 23:48:29
Taralis
So The Newsroom has started it's 3rd and final season. If you haven't watched it you really do need to! Here is the first scene of the show which should get you hooked.

Level 50s and ilvls

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013