Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mixed Media / What are you currently listening to?
« Last post by Joesus on 22 Jun 2017, 00:18:31 »
Introductions / Joesus here ^-^
« Last post by Joesus on 21 Jun 2017, 12:51:41 »
Yes, I work at Sam's Club...
No, I don't eat the grapes in the back room when no one's watching, I swear! You can check the cameras.
Just because I have condor wings doesn't mean I have the appetite of a carnivorous bird...
Jeez, you're really on something else, Miss Veronica.

And that is how I quit/got fired at Sam's Club....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnS-05XoXs4
Disciples of War & Magic / Dark Knight Guide (a work in progress)
« Last post by Joesus on 21 Jun 2017, 02:53:37 »
I would really like to harness the power of the darkness....  :vash:  :mischievous:
JK! but... I am making a Dark knight, and will be researching guides and hopefully make one myself.. Will keep you guys updated!
Free Company Roster / Joesus here ^.^
« Last post by Joesus on 17 Jun 2017, 05:30:36 »
Ah OK ^^; ign is: Highwinter Joesusrawr. Glad to join the club!
« Last post by Outrack on 14 Jun 2017, 08:55:09 »
Heya Joe! What's your in-game name? I'll send you an invite as soon as I'm online - welcome aboard in advance :D

Joining our Discord would also be ideal, both for seeing who's online right now and for keeping in touch during pre-Stormblood downtime :sparkle:
« Last post by Ruffus on 14 Jun 2017, 08:02:41 »
Hello! you can find us on discord https://discord.gg/uak9WFE or send us a whisper in-game!
« Last post by Joesus on 14 Jun 2017, 07:14:09 »
Hello, this would be Joesus from the old EuphRO RAWR guild  :sparkle:

Also.. I  bring good news... this video... of toothpaste hacks that ABSOLUTELY work... just changed my life...  so good..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63gyUQ_JeOE

I Just recently got back into the game FFXIV and to my surprise you guys were on it ^_^
I was wondering how would I go about joining the Free Company? XD

Social Lounge / Fitness General
« Last post by Wetherbee on 25 May 2017, 14:41:18 »
Awesome thread. I really need to lose about 20 pounds. Time to start doing some exercise.
The Drowning Wench / Stormblood Goals!
« Last post by Outrack on 03 May 2017, 09:34:26 »
We're just around 7 weeks away from Stormblood's launch, and with the slowdown in content we can all take a breather and focus on other things - including catching up on all those things we've been putting off for ages. What do you guys hope to do before we dive into the expansion?

I'm currently on the rune phase of my relic which feels like it's taking ages, but being able to finish it means I would have completed my relic, raiding and crafting goals all while the content's still relevant so I can't wait to get it done. Besides that, I'm clearing all the stray optional quests littered around the maps and still have to finish pony/pigeon farming, it would be great if we have enough people to warrant farm runs for them!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013