Don't have an account? Click here to Register! Forgot password?

Bacon.  (Read 1532 times)

Posted on 06 Jul 2013, 23:23:13
Dinocat
IGN: Dinocat
Level: 18/20
Class/Job: Magician -> Sorc / Alchemist

I was browsing the forums and came across your guild recruiting page, seemed legit and was one of the very few that weren't requirement intensive. I'm looking for a casual/friendly guild for the sake of community and getting to know people; working full time so only hop on a few hours a day. In the future once I hit the right levels I would love to get into raiding as well, but it may be a few weeks.

Been gaming for a while now; primarily MMO/RPG and RTS. (Dekaron, RO1, SC2, WoW, LoL, Diablo, etc) just to name a few. I first discovered RO1 back in early 2000; been playing on and off since then across different pservers (MobRO, JasRO, ForsakenRO, etc.), but as of recently I have not touched it in a while. I was searching for a new MMO to play and came across RO2, figured I'd give it a shot and so far I'm enjoying it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

Thanks for the consideration. :naruto:
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2013, 23:26:12 by Dinocat

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 02:59:13
Taralis
Hi Dino. First off welcome to ashtear, home of the fun, weird, cray cray family. I think you will really like it here and most of us can understand only being able to get on here and there and a lot of us have full or part time jobs as well as school. I am working 6 days a week at my new job...

Is there anything personal you wouldn't mind sharing like: age, gender (don't want to assume... lol), where you live, career, etc... Just curious.
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2013, 03:02:18 by Taralis
Currently playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Jenova world
Level 50s and ilvls
Bard: 112 / Paladin: 112 / White Mage: 104

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 08:10:50
ZellKFF
Hi there! Thanks for your application.

As Taralis mentioned, would love to hear a bit more about what you do outside of RO2^^ Your thread title already earned you some valuable points though

RAWR guildmaster since 2004
Currently playing: RO2 - channel 5

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 09:29:05
Dinocat
Hi Dino. First off welcome to ashtear, home of the fun, weird, cray cray family. I think you will really like it here and most of us can understand only being able to get on here and there and a lot of us have full or part time jobs as well as school. I am working 6 days a week at my new job...

Is there anything personal you wouldn't mind sharing like: age, gender (don't want to assume... lol), where you live, career, etc... Just curious.

I'm 22, Male, and I work about 6 days a week as well, through a varying schedule. I live in the US on the east coast; will probably be moving in the future. I'm primarily aspiring to find a tree of gold so I can live life dangerously through activities like walking across a 1-way street and only looking in 1 direction.

I'd be glad to share more information in conversation; I do like to get to know people as well, and I need to keep some things to share about myself for later right? =P

Hi there! Thanks for your application.

As Taralis mentioned, would love to hear a bit more about what you do outside of RO2^^ Your thread title already earned you some valuable points though

Right now I'm just working and trying to keep a living, gaming in my off time. I don't really have too much free time at the moment due to my long hours, but when I do get time I enjoy watching TV shows and movies of various sorts as well.

My wife is also a gamer as well, and she would also like to join this guild with me; though she is just installing RO2, just to note. Because of this the bulk of my activities remain indoors in front of a variety of LCD/LED screens. I may on occasion open my window or take the trash out.

I figured I might as well answer your question "Why should we invite you to the guild?" :)
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2013, 09:31:43 by Dinocat

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 10:39:03
ZellKFF
I like your slightly nonchalant tone.

You're in, PM one of our members in-game to get added :love:

You wife is more than welcome but she will have to submit a separate application^^ I'm sure it'll be nothing more than a formality though!

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 11:05:57
MysticJin
Hi,

I would love to join too!

Welcome Dinocat! I'm picturing a Girmlock style cat.
War has changed.

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 11:09:36
Dinocat
I like your slightly nonchalant tone.

You're in, PM one of our members in-game to get added :love:

You wife is more than welcome but she will have to submit a separate application^^ I'm sure it'll be nothing more than a formality though!

Awesome, will do.

I'll try and catch someone online after work today, see you guys in game! :)

Edit: Any info on best times, names, or places to make contact with someone?
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2013, 11:32:13 by Dinocat

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 12:39:01
ZellKFF
Depends what time you finish work :D

Try ZellKFF, MrForge, Seitori, Naenia, Leinzan, Renges, i'll provide more names if it fails^^

Alternatively you could always drop by our IRC channnel and ask in there!

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 12:45:36
raela
Ohh, new person! Welcome fellow east coaster! :D
~ raela (ML20 assassin) ~ naenia (ML1 sorcerer) ~ dasity (ML8 rogue) ~
~ sarinelle (ML1 priest) ~ nayrin (ML1 monk)  ~ kaysera (ML1 warrior) ~
 ~ acercia (25 beastmaster) ~ forgeria (30 wizard) ~ darkyne (ML13 soulmaker)  ~

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 17:46:42
Allucinari
Welcome!  Look forward to seeing you in game!
ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ✿

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 19:15:05
Lein
Welcome!
22 and already married to a gamer wife?! *envious overpower!!!!*

well anyway, Im mostly on at server nights on week days, around 22:00 hrs, if Im free of union I would be glad to help you and your wife rush up XP

altho, if you want to take it lightly you can always call me on when on dungeons or field bosses >=P!!
would be glad to help you out!
Nick -> Lein
Leinzan -> Average Rogue!
Aiot -> Monkey Assassin!
Citlalicue -> Cursing Crescentia of the Vengenful Stigma!
Arkenne -> Squishy Tanky Monk

Posted on 07 Jul 2013, 21:33:17
Taralis
You can also contact either of my mains. James or Healeos. Also I like you siggy!
Currently playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn on Jenova world
Level 50s and ilvls
Bard: 112 / Paladin: 112 / White Mage: 104

Posted on 08 Jul 2013, 00:02:36
Dinocat
Thanks everyone! I just got invited a bit ago and everything is going well so far; guild chat is quite entertaining.

Welcome!
22 and already married to a gamer wife?! *envious overpower!!!!*

well anyway, Im mostly on at server nights on week days, around 22:00 hrs, if Im free of union I would be glad to help you and your wife rush up XP

altho, if you want to take it lightly you can always call me on when on dungeons or field bosses >=P!!
would be glad to help you out!

Yeah that was probably the smartest thing I did as far as my life choices go. Lol

Right now I'm just chilling and re-integrating back into the MMO world, but soon enough I'm sure I'll be asking for a helping hand. ;)

Posted on 09 Jul 2013, 00:42:14
Lexy
Hello dinocat,welcome to RAWR! What is your favorite way to cook bacon?
\(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Lexy LoliPants

Posted on 09 Jul 2013, 03:27:47
Dinocat
Hello dinocat,welcome to RAWR! What is your favorite way to cook bacon?

With more bacon; crunchy, can't forget crunchy.

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2013